The Saggins

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MUTINY

+3
Ariadine
-Goatse-
Echo
7 posters

TeamDesuMatch or bust?

Poll

TDM or Brand new?

[ 3 ]
    TeamDesuMatch or bust? I_vote_lcap75%TeamDesuMatch or bust? I_vote_rcap [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    TeamDesuMatch or bust? I_vote_lcap25%TeamDesuMatch or bust? I_vote_rcap [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Echo
    Admin

TeamDesuMatch or bust? Empty TeamDesuMatch or bust?

Post  Echo Fri May 06, 2011 3:28 am

Alright, so I think some of you are confused about TeamDesuMatch. If we did go to TDM, we are literally building that clan from the ground up too. It's level 1, no emblem, and the name can be changed if there's a big opposition to it. There's only 6 members at the moment, and they are mostly ex-DT members. You may have seen them in game already, and I'm not gonna lie they are pretty trolltastic and seem like most of 'em came from /b/, but after that rough hard surface, they are pretty chill and cool to hang around with (again it's only like 6 of them so far).

So, vote for what you want to do.

I chose to go with TDM because I've hung around with them and even though they are trolly, you can't say we aren't either. Remember when Dino played CA with us and we were spamming the Vivox in that Quarantine Ghost Town game? It's pretty much the same. Also, they have forum god RaptorJesus so it won't be hard getting applicants. This is also the place where Ariadine went from TP after it was made.
    -Goatse-

TeamDesuMatch or bust? Empty Re: TeamDesuMatch or bust?

Post  -Goatse- Fri May 06, 2011 3:56 am

TeamDesuMatch or bust? Desu
    Ariadine

Post  Ariadine Fri May 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Alright well, as a former DT member, I can tell you guys a little something about each of the members of TDM.

First off, the one member you might have a problem with in game is CloudsWolfes. Sometimes he can be a little arrogant and a poor sport, but when he's calm he's ok. Likes dubstep. WOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOB

You have the leader, joosei, formerly pwnag3igor. Intelligent, pretty awesome guy, knows what he's doing, but....obsessed with grammar and enjoys trolling. Suggestion: In all your posts, make sure you use incorrect grammar, punctuation, and spelling. You'll drive him nuts.

Next you have xzbaka, xTKanade, or Baka_Saito in game. As the name(s) suggest, he's an idiot, and obsessed with a certain character from Angel Beats. Rages a little, but poor registration in game can do that. Otherwise, very friendly, especially if you're talking to him about Kuroneko or Kanade.

Then you have RaptorJesus, otherwise known as the guy with a ton of posts on the Nexon forums. Unless he doesn't like you, he's a friendly guy, easy to deal with. Used to rage a lot because he was playing at like 2 FPS, but he's gotten a new computer.

I don't know much about Iggy, but he's mature to a certain extent. Types like he's older, but acts like an obvious 13-year-old at times.

Don't ask me about Amontillado, saw him maybe once during my entire time in DT.

Phinocio/Shaymin never plays so we can ignore him. Just remember, ponies.

Should also mention some of the affiliates we have.

ErikT45/Erik/ErikwithaK, nice guy, but he likes to pretend to be WOGL a lot. Also friends with some questionable people (IMO), but don't hate on Erik cause of that.

Mudkips/Kips, former Nexon forum troll. How many accounts he's made there just to troll, I can't tell you. He pretty much single handedly drove StoneGold from the forums too. Likes saying fag a lot, obsessed with Korean girls with little to no bust.

In terms of our forum content, think TP off-topic without most of the serious stuff. If you happen to post something serious though, the members and affiliates I mentioned will treat it with respect. Too many times have I seen on the DT forums something serious getting trolled or getting derailed. These guys won't do that.

Personally, I'd love to have former TP members in TDM, because for me, it makes it all the more better because I then have people I'm familiar with from both TP and DT, but it's your choice in the end.
    Shottymaster

Post  Shottymaster Fri May 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Trolling pwnag3 is going to be really difficult. I'm a complete Grammar Nazi myself, I have excellent spelling skills and wide vocabulary, so misspelled words piss me off like no other.
    -Goatse-

Post  -Goatse- Fri May 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Shottymaster wrote:Trolling pwnag3 is going to be really difficult. I'm a complete Grammar Nazi myself, I have excellent spelling skills and wide vocabulary, so misspelled words piss me off like no other.
    Misspelled words make me sic.
    GstarRawr

Post  GstarRawr Mon May 09, 2011 5:42 am

wut r u gaiz tallkin abouttz?^^ thiz b gud gramer yeh?
    Echo
    Admin

Post  Echo Tue May 10, 2011 3:03 am

On Teamspeak almost everyone still opted to make our clan; it's unfortunate, but I'll guess I'll contact pwn and Ero about the decision when we make the clan.

Once we figure out the name I'll start to set-up the actual forums and give them a good skin and all that fun stuff. We'll figure out a color scheme after we pic the name then emblem
    blahblah677

Post  blahblah677 Tue May 10, 2011 7:03 pm

So everyone agreed that they're ready to put in the effort to build the clan from the ground up? As for our teamspeak server, what will become of it once the CA division has ABSOLUTELY no activity because all of the active and semi-active members have left? I'm guessing we'll still be able to use it since TP needs it up for the other divisions and they can't exactly keep us out?
    DatSexiBeast

Post  DatSexiBeast Tue May 10, 2011 7:33 pm

We probably will set up our own free sever if we can. There's a few TP members that most of us don't want to have anything to do with and avoiding being on the same TS just makes it that much easier.
    Echo
    Admin

Post  Echo Tue May 10, 2011 8:09 pm

It'll be a while, but I'm going to but my own server eventually after I move out (estimation in like 5 months). Until then, I am going to try and look for a temporary server to get off of TP's TS, because one of the reasons a lot of you wanted to leave is because of blitz so yeah.

For now, TP's TS will do fine until we get ours.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:03 am